Tourism Exchange Great Britain (TXGB)
TXGB is a central digital marketplace. It offers tourism businesses the opportunity to diversify their distribution, and gives distributors the ability to choose from a wide range of bookable tourism products to add to their programmes.
TXGB allows suppliers to become bookable on a wide range of distribution channels (including niche operators, destinations and OTAs such as Go North Wales & Visit Wales). There is no connection charge, you don’t have to have online bookings on your own websites, and you can manage your distribution all in one place. You simply pay a 2.5% booking fee – only on bookings generated – plus commission of the chosen distributor.
Using the Tourism Exchange can;
- provide an easy way of working with more channels without increasing admin, reaching more customers, growing sales, reduce dependency on a single sales channel and reduce commission costs
- provide access to more distribution channels and to make by-products bookable in national and regional destination marketing campaigns.
TXGB offers integrations with a wide array of booking systems and PMSs, and the list is always growing. You can see which systems currently integrate by checking their Technology Businesses Partners on the TXGB website.
If you don’t use a booking system currently TXGB has a built in tool called TXLoad, a simple booking management system to load product inventory and manage your diary – TXLoad is completely free to sign up for, with no fees other than the standard 2.5% (+ VAT) TXGB booking fee. You can use TXLoad as a cost-free alternative for adding bookability to your own website , taking direct bookings; but you can also integrate bookability into your listing on Go North Wales.
You can connect to TXGB in four simple steps.
Simply visit txgb.co.uk and:
- Click Apply Now to complete the Get Connected Wizard.
- Select your booking system from those shown, or select alternative connection options, to connect manually with our free inbuilt sales tool, TXLoad.
- Enter your bank details so we can collect any fees owed for bookings to distributors, reducing admin for you.
- Link your Stripe account (or easily register), to receive payment for bookings directly from consumers, through our direct payment distribution partners.
Get connected today. Contact us using the form below:
Additional Benefits and Opportuities
Google Things to Do: New from Google, ‘Things To Do’ helps businesses promote tours, attractions and activities to interested consumers looking for unique and exciting experiences. Connect for free via TXGB and share live availability and pricing to drive direct, commission free bookings, with just a 2.5% TXGB booking fee.
Opt-in via your TXGB dashboard, or visit www.txgb.co.uk and apply via the ‘Get started’ button.
Day Out With The Kids new partnership with TXGB: Day Out With The Kids (DOWTK) have now teamed up with TXGB, to offer families a seamless ticket buying experience on their site. Boasting over 35 million annual website visitors and 10 million Google impressions per year, they are one of the UK’s leading platforms dedicated to making it easier for families to discover ‘Things To Do’. Find out more about how to opt-in or connect here.