About North Wales Tourism AKA Go North Wales
North Wales Tourism is one of the UK’s leading tourism organisations, supporting business across North Wales. Our aim is to build and maintain a prosperous and sustainable industry in North Wales.
Thank you for your interest in writing for us.
Our main visitor website gonorthwales.co.uk receives millions of visitors all looking for things to see and do in North Wales. We are offering free guest posts for bloggers that want to benefit from the exposure our website can give. Our blog is highlighted on the homepage and our blog posts are shared from our social accounts.
What we are looking for
- Do not submit articles previously published, we do plagiarism checks to ensure we only have unique copy for our blog.
- Do not make reference or name any business in the blog post.
- If you are passionate about a hidden gem in your locality that will have our readers engrossed we would love to have you submit your article to us.
- We require a minimum of 300 words ideally 500 – 600
- Blog posts should be factually correct and we reserve the rights to amend as we see fit.
- We require images to support your story, images must be your copyright or you must have obtained usage permission from the copyright holder for the use of the images. Please submit with your post.
- Submit your author bio with a photo and links to your blog or social, should be no more than 75 words including links.
Can I submit blog posts already written?
I’m sorry no, we need our blog to be unique. We take measures to ensure content has not previously been published.
Can you give me blog post ideas?
We really want to feature your North Wales, if however, you have a few ideas that you’d like us to choose from please feel free to email email@example.com.
How should I format my blog
Please send over on a word document with headings and images in place, but please also send images separately.
Submit your blog post by sending to us via wetransfer.com and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 01492 531731 and ask for the digital team.