You are legally obliged to have third party cover for any motor vehicles. You may also wish to purchase cover for fire and theft, or a comprehensive policy. You should make it clear to any insurance company that you intend to use the vehicle for business purposes and pay the appropriate premium.

Further information on insurance is available from insurance brokers, banks, insurance companies or the Association of British Insurers by visiting their website.