Direct Bookings on Go North Wales, powered by Beyonk
As well as all the membership benefits you get as part of North Wales Tourism, we’ve partnered with Beyonk which presents a great opportunity to work closer with us and take bookings through our website.
Beyonk provides a full online booking system and marketing engine for destinations and tourist boards to share the best local experiences.Beyonk is not used for accommodation bookings. We work with the UK’s largest OTA’s please contact your provider to see if they work with us.
How it works?
Don’t have a booking system?
- Beyonk provides an easy to use system and on-hand support to help you take bookings through your website, which automatically syncs availability to our website for direct bookings with our significant website audience
Have a booking system already?
- You can upload pending bookings, where the customer preauthorises their card and requests to book with you. You can accept, decline or reschedule a customer to work around your availability and you get paid automatically when you accept. Like a phone booking, except you have already been paid!
Why get involved?
- Quick and easy: on average it takes 30 – 60 minutes, all self serve can go to their website & click ‘Free sign up’, and upload. But the team are always on hand to help as well.
- Can drive significant more business: over 2020 in other “visit” regions for Beyonk, they drove 19% more online bookings for buisnesses than their own websites
- At a worst case, you’ll get a new webpages for every experience, event or activity you upload to Beyonk, meaning you’ll go from 1 business listing to 6+ depending on the number of experiences you have which will drastically improve your visibility online at no extra cost to you
- You won’t just be bookable through our website, but the rest of Beyonk’s booking ecosystem partners where relevant, working with National Parks, tourist boards & accommodation platforms
How it’ll look on our website.
- On your business listing page, all your experiences will show up for direct booking.
- Direct booking will be sign-posted throughout the website and your experiences will be in the shop front there too.
What are the costs?
- Pricing is flexible, you can take bookings on your own website with no Beyonk charge by passing on a small checkout fee to customers.
- Through our website and other partner websites, commission ranges from 6% to 10% depending on the pricing plan you choose.
More info on pricing can be found here: https://help.beyonk.com/support/en/articles/3561716-beyonk-pricing
- This is trying to slash the industry standard of Airbnb and Viator of 20%+ to a new norm to support local businesses.
Who are Beyonk?
Beyonk are a UK based business aimed to make it easier for companies to get found and booked with online. Set up to provide businesses with a simple booking system with great customer support & a cheaper way to sell tickets through third-parties working alongside ethical major tourism websites. They provide two things: 1) booking systems for your own website, and/or 2) the ability to easily share your tickets to third parties at fair rates.
What are the next steps?
- Sign up and start adding experiences now, or
- Chat to Beyonk here: https://calendly.com/beyonk, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Watch the Go North Wales & Beyonk webinar: on zoom Passcode: +0KJ!Dax