- List your product on the Visit Wales website – Accommodation providers must be Visit Wales or AA graded, get more information about grading here. It is recommended that attractions participate in the Visitor Attraction Scheme.
- Work with Visit Wales to share news and product updates. Feed in your news, stories, packages and events to email@example.com.
- Share your events on the Visit Wales website – contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
B2B Marketing Opportunities with Visit Wales
By establishing effective relationships with key tour operators, travel agents, business event buyers, business event planners and agencies, and engaging a mix of distribution partners, you can find an effective route to market and reach your target audiences.
Find out more:
Digital Marketing Opportunities with Meet in Wales and Travel Trade Wales
- Share your good news stories in the Meet in Wales or Travel Trade newsletter.
- Share your posts on the Meet in Wales or Travel Trade Wales social media.
B2B Trade Shows and Familiarisation Visits
The B2B team attend a number of trade shows such as World Travel Market, British Tourism & Travel Show, IMEX, The Meetings Show, IBTM and Meet the Buyer Workshops throughout the year. Many of these provide partner opportunities. See: https://businesswales.gov.wales/tourism/travel-trade-events
Business Events | Business Wales (gov.wales)
Any opportunities will also be communicated via Visit Wales industry e-newsletters.
Familiarisation visits – the B2B team occasionally organise familiarisation visits for key global buyers to sample what Wales has to offer for leisure and business travel. Getting involved in familiarisation visits will enable you to meet buyers and showcase your product. To be involved you will need to demonstrate that you actively work with the B2B market and you have a product listings featured on the Travel Trade and/or MeetinWales website.