North Wales Tourism is one of the UK’s leading tourism organisations, supporting businesses across North Wales. Our aim is to build and maintain a prosperous and sustainable tourism industry in North Wales. We have over 1300+ members within and connected to the tourism industry, including accommodation providers, attractions, activities and event organisers. Suppliers to the tourism industry, who offer a range of products and services, are also represented. Together, we are an active and successful community of businesses united by a common purpose – a successful and sustainable tourism industry in North Wales.
Do you work in the tourism industry in North Wales? Is your business part of or a supplier to the tourism sector? North Wales Tourism can help you reach the people you need and make your business more successful
Whatever your role in the tourism sector, you will benefit from being part of membership of North Wales Tourism. We help you gain competitive advantage through…
- Better marketing to customers by extending the reach and power of your business in an affordable way through promotion on the regional website for North Wales gonorthwales.co.uk – you will receive a detailed entry. Our ongoing Gonorthwales campaign has been featured in Manchester Airport, Liverpool Airport, Dublin Airport Aircoach, national and local newspapers, and across a range of other platforms.
- We have over 13,151 k facebook likes, 18,172k followers on twitter accounts.
- Access to a range of exclusive discounted services so you get more from your spend. We work with suppliers to negotiate discounts and savings on key services that underpin your business. Discounts on insurance, card processing, website design, furniture, 5% discount at Argos, plus each member receives a Visitor Attraction Pass with free admission to many visitor attractions so you can recommend great days out to your guests.
- Keeping up to date with latest technologies, trends and legislation, so you can continue giving your customer a first-class experience. Through our partners you can also benefit from special member rates for essential training including First Aid, Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and Social Media.
- Connections with other business, suppliers and industry experts to share and adopt best practice, plus help and advice through networking events, regular communication and a B2B wall-planner of suppliers.
- North Wales Tourism generate business through the Gonorthwales Campaigns by attending exhibitions and trade shows:
- World Travel Market
- Destination Holiday Show
- World Holiday Show
- Golf Expo Show
- North Wales Day in Parliament
- JATA expo, Japan
- IFB festival, Confex and Caravan & Camping shows
- Lobbying through numerous tourism associations, business groups, politicians and influential groups and institutions, fighting to get a better deal for you.
Plus much more….
- Free copies of our North Wales Attraction/Activity ‘Bedroom Browsers’ for your guests to browse in their rooms.
- Unlimited supply of Great Days Out/Go North Wales/Golf/Gardens/Fishing leaflets.
- North Wales Tourism plaque to display the recognised welcome sign of North Wales.
North Wales Tourism and its members provide a strong voice for the development of sustainable and successful tourism across the region. To make your voice heard, join us.