The Association of British Insurers (ABI) members has provided the following guidance on the common questions relating to insurance and other business issues which includes:
- How does business insurance work?
- What is business interruption insurance?
- How do businesses purchase business interruption cover?
- What do business interruption policies generally cover?
- Does standard business interruption insurance provide cover for businesses who are not able to operate due to the effects of COVID-19?
- Does a ‘notifiable disease’ extension to business interruption cover my business for COVID-19?
- Are there any other extensions to business interruption that may provide cover?