Join thousands of other businesses who reopened safely and created a safe, relaxing hospitality experience for all to enjoy.
Shield Safety Group, the award-winning Food Safety, Fire Safety and Health & Safety consultancy, have partnered with North Wales Tourism to introduce the Safe to Trade.
Designed to restore consumer confidence, ensure everyone is protected and help you start trading again, Safe to Trade is the ultimate safety standard. It’s an expert guarantee that proves a location has been rigorously assessed by a team of Environmental Health Practitioners, and that your business has been deemed Safe to Trade.
In a recent Hospitality Consumer Insights report, 95% of respondents feel it’s important or very important that the venue conforms to all COVID-19 safety and cleanliness measures, and 87% of respondents said it’s important or very important to see visible confirmation of this in the form of a sticker and/or signage.
The Safe to Trade standard is designed to:
- Enable businesses to reopen safely, with ongoing checks and monitoring through our award-winning software and app
- Instil employee and consumer confidence that your business has gone above and beyond the Government guidance, with a feedback and performance rating system for transparency and continual improvement
- Independently verify and validate, providing context and evidence that the business is taking safety performance seriously
- Support businesses in demonstrating their commitment to trading safely, through robust compliance controls
- Encourage businesses to capture employee and customer feedback, to help businesses improve and increase standards, whilst building and extending consumer confidence and trust
Join the Safe to Trade Scheme today and we will fast track your application