Further support for non-essential retail, hospitality, leisure and tourism and other businesses forced or required to close or significantly impacted by the ongoing restrictions:
Restrictions Business Fund – Non-Domestic Rates (NDR) grants
- for non-essential retail, hospitality, leisure and tourism (NERHLT) sectors and their supply chain
- will provide a single top up payment to cover the period between the 25 January and end of March 2021
- Now extended to include NERHLT businesses with a RV of £150,001 – 500,000.
Automated payments will be made to those businesses that are eligible and have already received a Restrictions Grant payment.
Those that have not previously received a Restrictions Grant payment will have to register with their Local Authority (link below).
Restrictions Business Fund – Discretionary Grant
- For all Businesses (not eligible to apply to the NDR scheme) required to close or significantly impacted by the restrictions.
- Businesses that meet the eligibility criteria and are able to declare a 40% or more reduction in their estimated turnover for the extended restrictions period as compared to an equivalent restriction free trading period prior to 23rd March 2020 may apply.
There are no automatic payments being made through the discretionary fund.Businesses who have previously received a payment through this fund will also need to reapply.
The scheme has already opened by some Local Authorities, others should be live tomorrow (12 Feb).