Who can access the programme?
Businesses eligible to engage with the programme must be located within Conwy county and operate in one or more of the following groups:
- Activity provider
- Supply chain – producers and wholesaler supply
- Public sector bodies, organisations, charities and not for profit
The project is open to employees, employers, managers and proprietors.
Participant Declaration Form
Privacy notice: Llandudno Tourism Hub project in North Wales supported by the UK Community Renewal Funds
All the information you provide will be stored and used in accordance with the UK Data Protection Law.
Under the UK Data Protection Law, you have a right to access the data the UK Government holds about you and to correct the information in the future. For further information please contact Grwp Llandrillo Menai.
You can access Grŵp Llandrillo Menai’s privacy notice here: https://www.gllm.ac.uk/gdpr
This privacy notice sets out how the information will be used and who will have access to it.
The information collected is as per UK Government requirements and will be collated by GLLM for project purposes. Information may also be sent to the UK Government and other organisations as required. The information will/may be used in the following ways:
- To monitor and report on the number of people taking part in projects and the number of people from different groups being supported (e.g. different ages, genders and ethnicities).
- By the UK Government and other public bodies, to carry out the funding, planning, monitoring and inspection of learning, and to produce statistical publications.
- By approved social research organisations, to carry out research, analysis or equal opportunities monitoring.
- For audit/verification purposes by UK Government.
- To link your data from this form to other data sources for the purpose of evaluating the impact the project has had on the people who took part.
- We may use your information for automated decision making, including profiling. This is where we may make a decision automatically about you without human intervention.
Research organisations will only contact a sample of individuals. If you are contacted to take part in any research/evaluation about your experience on the project the purpose of the interview or survey will be explained to you and you will be given the option to say yes or no to taking part. Your contact details will only be used for approved research purposes and in accordance with the Data Protection Act. The research organisations will delete your contact details once this approved research is complete.
If you have any concerns regarding the handling of your information you have the right to complain to the information officer’s office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/
Community Renewal Funds (CRF) will be raising the awareness of how funding has been used to support people into work with the use of publicity materials, photographs, filming and case studies.