The first phase of the move to alert level one means that from Monday June 7:
- The size of extended households can be increased to up to three households, and a further household with a single adult or single adult with caring responsibilities will also be able to join.
- Up to 30 people can meet outdoors, including in private gardens, outdoor hospitality and public places.
- Larger outdoor organised gatherings and events, such as concerts, football matches and sporting activities, like organised running groups can go ahead for up to 4,000 people standing and 10,000 people seated. All organisers planning events and activities must undertake a full risk assessment and put in place measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus, including social distancing.
The Welsh Government will consider further changes to the regulations on indoor activity later in the month, if public health conditions allow.
- Rule of six for meeting indoors in private homes and holiday accommodation.
- Increased numbers for indoor organised gatherings and indoor events.
- Opening ice skating rinks.