Salesforce is partnering with Enterprise Nation to offer eligible small businesses the opportunity to receive a £5,000 grant to help them through the COVID-19 outbreak.
To be eligible to apply, companies must:
- be registered at Companies House
- been established for at least 12 months
- have not received any other cash grant during 2020 in relation to COVID-19 from any Government
- be based in the UK with a British bank account
- have between 2 to 50 employees
- meet all other eligibility requirements as stated in the grant programme terms
Applications will open in six regional phases throughout the UK.
Phases are based on location and will not affect your likelihood for receiving a grant.
Each region will have seven days to apply.
Applications for Wales will open at 8am on 13 July 2020 and close at 11:59pm on 19 July 2020.
For further information please visit the Enterprise Nation website.