The third tourism awards celebrating the spectacular successes of the £2 billion industry in North Wales took place on Thursday 15 November.
The glittering ceremony at Venue Cymru, Llandudno was organised by North Wales Tourism in partnership with Heart which represents more than 1,500 tourism-related members across the region.
The Go North Wales Tourism Awards celebrate and recognise excellence and outstanding achievement by our businesses and individuals working in the tourism and hospitality sector of North Wales.
Thank you to our main sponsor ‘Horizon’, and the many category sponsors. Without them we would not be hosting such an incredible evening.
As always it doesn’t get any easier with continuous growth in our industry leading to a very tough selection process for our judges and this year was no different.
Congratulations to all the winners, however in our eyes every nominee is a winner and all have played a part in what has been a successful year for Tourism in North Wales.
- Go Hotel of the Year: Portmeirion, Minffordd
- Go B&B/Inn of the Year: Taldraeth, Penrhyndeudraeth
- Go Self-catering of the Year: Forest Holidays, Beddgelert
- Go Caravan, Camping or Glamping: Craiglwyd Hall Caravan Park, Penmaenmawr
- Go Attraction/Activity of the Year: RibRide Adventure Boat Tours, Anglesey
- Go Magnificent Crown Puller (over 7.5k): Armed Forces Day, Llandudno
- Go Magnificent Crown Puller (fewer than 7.5k): MOSTYN Museum of the Moon at LLAWN in partnership with Migrations
- Go Best Place to Eat: Chateau Rhianfa, Menai Bridge
- Go Young Tourism Person of the Year: Sam Foulkes, Cyclone Events, Wrexham
- Go Marketing Award: Talyllyn Railway
- Go Green Award: Tre-Ysgawen Hall Country House Hotel & Spa, Llangefni
- Go Pet Friendly Award: The Doghouse, Llandegla
- Go Customer Service Award: Lawton & Lauriston Court Hotel, Llandudno
- Special Recognition Award – Dylan’s
Slideshow of formal images (all formal images from the North Wales Tourism Awards 2018 are available here)
Images by Anthony Woodhouse Photography