Spillane and Co Wealth Management Ltd. a new member service, has kindly offered to host Wealth and Health seminar for North Wales Tourism members.
Expert speakers will inform you on very important areas in your life; wealth, health and wellbeing.
The presentation includes:
- Building for a secure future – growing and protecting your wealth whilst reducing your tax liability
- Approaching retirement – extract profit from your business in a tax efficient manner
- Financial foundations – The importance of Will planning. Understanding the risks of Inheritance tax, Gifting and Long Term Care. How to plan to leave your wealth to your family efficiently
- Health, wealth and happiness
To help you and your personal circumstances the following professional experts will be in attendance:-
- Chris Spillane, MD of Spillane Wealth Management Ltd
- Donna Elland, Director of Rowlinsons Solicitors
- Rob King, Health and Wellbeing
The event will be held at: The Quay Hotel, Deganwy, Thursday 28 February 2019.
Registration and coffee will be served from 10 am for a 10.30 am start with a complimentary hot buffet lunch following the presentations.
Remember this is one of your membership benefits the initial advice given on this day is FREE.
If you haven’t yet registered your attendance it isn’t too late to do so, please call Deborah Nettleton on 01492 539067 or e-mail email@example.com advising which event you wish to attend.
We look forward to meeting you at the event however spaces are limited so to reserve your place please reply to me by Wednesday 20 February 2019.