Collaboration partners are sought from businesses in the Tourism, Leisure & Hospitality industry for development and testing of a new technology solution; Touchless Register. The new technology is designed to deal with the impact of Covid19 pandemic. Subject to approval of the funding by the UK government, participants will receive the full use of the solution, including all hardware, software as well as customised branded app, tailored to their specific operation at no cost to participants.
What is Touchless Register (TR):
Touchless Register is a solution for reducing close quarter interaction between staff, clients and patrons, visiting various types of tourist attractions and sites. Touchless register is an ICT solution, delivered on cloud, utilising service users’ smartphones through a free downloadable app. The app features include:
- Registration and access management to sites, and various services/facilities, from a safe distance (2M+) without the need to pair devices or connect to local Wi-Fi networks
- Providing communication platform to advertise services and promotions as well as maintaining contact with patrons/potential customers.
- Providing touchless online ticketing or purchasing solutions across the site
What is involved in the collaboration
- Discussions and information exchange in order to Identify / design /customise the new technology to suit different operational scenarios
- Participation in a pilot at collaborator’s sites to measure technology effectiveness and efficacy
GEP TEC is an award-winning company involved in the ICT technology space, involved in the development of new innovative technology solutions.
This development is subject of a UK government innovation grant application to provide safer visitor management and control from a safer distance.
Please contact GEP TEC, providing contact details to arrange exploratory discussions by sending an email to: email@example.com