Business Owners Are Invited To Peninsula Webinar Covering HR and H&S Obligations Around Coronavirus and beyond.
• What are my H&S obligations and what happens if I get it wrong?
• How do I write a COVID-19 risk assessment?
• Do I need to train staff before they return to work and how do I do that?
• How can I reduce my staff’s hours if their contract states full time?
• Can I close the business temporarily due to lack of work?
• How do I plan for redundancies if our business situation deteriorates?
• How can I support my employees during this worrying time?
• What Policies should I have in place if Coronavirus returns?
• Cash flow problems – ‘Shortage of Work/Lay Off’ clauses.
These topics and much more will be covered by Mark Creighton and Peninsula HR and H&S experts on the day.
Duration – The seminar is scheduled for 30/45 minutes with time for questions at the end.
When – Wednesday 8th July at 4pm
How – Please click the link below at the above time via a computer/laptop (with camera, microphone and speakers), smart phone or tablet. Please ensure you sign in as a guest to enter the video conference. Please note, if you are logging in via smart phone or tablet you will need to download the lifesize app
If you have any questions please contact Mark Creighton from Peninsula a call direct on 07971253888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you will be attending by emailing email@example.com so that we have an indication of numbers.