Business Owners Are Invited To Peninsula Webinar Covering HR and H&S Obligations Around Coronavirus and beyond.
• What are my H&S obligations and what happens if I get it wrong?
• How do I write a COVID-19 risk assessment?
• Do I need to train staff before they return to work and how do I do that?
• How can I reduce my staff’s hours if their contract states full time?
• Can I close the business temporarily due to lack of work?
• How do I plan for redundancies if our business situation deteriorates?
• How can I support my employees during this worrying time?
• What Policies should I have in place if Coronavirus returns?
• Cash flow problems – ‘Shortage of Work/Lay Off’ clauses.
These topics and much more will be covered by Mark Creighton and Peninsula HR and H&S experts on the day.
Duration – The seminar is scheduled for 30/45 minutes with time for questions at the end.
When – Wednesday 8th July at 4pm
How – Please click the link below at the above time via a computer/laptop (with camera, microphone and speakers), smart phone or tablet. Please ensure you sign in as a guest to enter the video conference. Please note, if you are logging in via smart phone or tablet you will need to download the lifesize app
Link – https://call.lifesizecloud.com/826526
If you have any questions please contact Mark Creighton from Peninsula a call direct on 07971253888 or email email@example.com
Please let us know if you will be attending by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so that we have an indication of numbers.