Outline for Online Version of Training
Dates and Timings
Sessions One: Wednesday, 13th January from 9:30am-12:00noon
Session Two: Wednesday, 20th January from 09:30-12:00noon
Two workshops of two and a half hours each covering key aspects of; how to interact and engage with customers and guests, develop great communications skills; improve the use of effective rapport building, questioning skills and active listening, gain a much better understanding of customers which enables the person to tailor their approach so that more appropriate options and services are offered and highlighted to guests, building customer loyalty and long-term relationships.
Suitable for all team members who have direct contact with customers and guests in their business, whether this be an hotel, venue, attraction, restaurant or bar.
- What does great customer engagement do for your business?
- Communication skills to develop better rapport, gain confidence build trust with customers
- Questioning and listening skills to better understand the customer – what do they really need?
- Telling Stories and painting pictures for customers and guests
- Overcoming the bumps and potholes, when things don’t go to plan
- What exactly is “going the extra mile?”
Link to Eventbrite booking page –
Developing Customer Engagement Skill to Gain New & Retain Existing Guests